Information for the 2022/2023 Tryouts for the Virginia Legacy Soccer Club is now posted. How to apply for tryouts/placements, dates, and other information for the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 Season is listed below. If you have any questions please contact the soccer office at 757-253-VLSC (8572) or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Virginia Legacy will have tryouts during May across the Peninsula for ease of players across the region to be a part of the Legacy familiy. Teams will be formed at all levels at each age and parents and players are encouraged to check out the following link http://www.valegacysoccer.com/travel/about for more information on the different playing levels and communities in which Legacy teams are offered. Tryouts are for boys teams only. For female players - please visit our new partners www.vareignfc.com for girls travel team information.
Travel Teams are selected on a competitive basis. Positions on a team MUST be earned. Just because a player played on a team last year does NOT guarantee him/her a place for the 2022/23 season. Trials are open to any player and are free of charge. All final decisions on team placement will be made by the Technical Director, Directors of Coaching of the Virginia Legacy Soccer Club in conjunction with individual team coaches.
Age Group Matrix for the Seasonal Year of 2022/2023
1. Apply – Apply for Tryouts/Placements at the provided Link (No COST!!) - https://valegacysoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_registration_login?to=https%3A%2F%2Fvalegacysoccer.demosphere-secure.com%2F_registration
3. Register – Attend a registration night to complete player passes, uniform fitting and other required paperwork for the 2022/23 season. Please make sure you attend one of the registration nights at the locations below.– Registration will take about 30 -45 minutes and runs from 6:00 to 8:30pm each night below.
DAYS AND LOCATIONS - TBD
What to bring to registration:
- player getting registered (for uniform sizing)
- Proof of birth (original birth certificate, passport, drivers license or previous player pass) FOR FIRST YEAR LEGACY PLAYERS ONLY
- parent ID
Important Tryout Information:
1. All players must pre-register for the tryout - there is no cost to attend - https://valegacysoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_registration_login?to=https%3A%2F%2Fvalegacysoccer.demosphere-secure.com%2F_registration
3. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the tryout time to check in at the tent and receive your tryout number.
4. No paperwork is required at the tryout - just show up early to check in after having pre-registered.
5. Parents and spectators are asked to remain outside of the fence line at Warhill Sports Complex. At all other tryout locations parents are encouraged to remain away from the tryout fields.
6. Notifications of tryouts will begin Wednesday May 18 (For 2007 to 2004) and Tuesday, May 24 (For 2014 to 2008). All accepted players to the team will receive an acceptance email in which case players will be asked to complete the tryout acceptance link within the email.
7. Players must accept the position within 48 hours of the offer in order to guarantee their position on the roster.
8. Please wear a light colored shirt - preferably white
9. Weather Issues - check email with address used for tryout registration